Hi! I’m Favour, a freelance writer for SaaS companies in the B2B space.
If you came here from the homepage, then you know this already:
I HATE boring, regurgitated content.
I strongly believe that SaaS businesses that invest in content marketing should get well-written content—and nothing less.
You deserve more than a handful of fluffy pieces written primarily for Google and other search engines.
Your audience needs content that would bring them tangible results.
You know this. And that’s probably why you’re here. So be free to reach out and tell me your content writing needs.
Okay. It’s time to get into some fun stuff.
Here are a few things you’ve never heard about me:
- I’m an INTJ (I LOVE trying new things).
- My surname (Abalogu) is almost always misspelled and mispronounced.
- I spend my weekends binge-watching YouTube videos.
- My undergraduate degree is in Physics (weird, right?).
- I envy polyglots a lot and once dreamed of becoming one (but I only speak English and a bit of French.)
- Selena Gomez and I are birthday buddies (July 22).
Want to connect via social media? Click on the links below:
P.S. Here’s one of my all-time favorite quotes:
“We are kept from our goal not by obstacles but by a clear path to a lesser goal.” ― Robert Brault